- Your puppy has been eating Purina Pro Plan Puppy Chicken and Rice Formula Dry Dog Food.
- We recommend crate training for your puppy. The Precision intermediate size double door dog crate with divider is a great one. The Amazon 36 inch basics double door folding metal dog kennel with optional divider panel is another option. The divider is important so you can cut the crate size in half while they are puppies and then take it out as they grow.
- Ultra-plush dog bed crate inserts for the inside of the crate. Sizes can be ordered to fit crate. Midwest homes for pets are machine washable and dryer safe. Available at Amazon.
- Pet Dreams Breathable Crate Cover
- Stainless steel dog food/water bowl with anti-slide bottom.
- Toys,Toys,Toys! Lots of toys for your puppy to play and chew on. Teething toys like Puppy Kong toys are great. Nyla bone chewing toys are great for teething also. Squeaky toys and balls to chase are also so fun!
- Starmark Treat Dispensing Bob-a-Lot Dog Toy
- Outward Hound Nina Ottosson Puppy Hide N’ Slide Green Interactive Treat Puzzle Dog Toy
- Hyper Pet Doggie Pal Crab
- Pet play pen. Precision med/large pet playpen available at chewy.com or Amazon or the Amazon basics exercise and playpen. Recommended 36-inch height.
- LAOZZ Dog Playpen Cover Sun/Rain
- Collar and leash.
- Gentle puppy shampoo – Bobbi Panter Natural Puppy Dog Shampoo.
- Soggy Doggy Super Shammy Dog Towel
- We Love Doodles Slicker Brush
- Happy Puppy Dog Grooming Shears/Scissors
- Snuggle Puppy! Amazon
- Snuggle Puppy Heat Packs
- Adjustable Snuffle mat
- Recommended Books and reading: The Complete Healthy Dog Handbook, Betsy Brevitz, D.V.M. (Amazon), The Puppy Primer, Patricia B. McConnell PHD (Amazon), The Dog Behavior Answer Book, Arden Moore (Amazon), Whole Dog Journal (wholedogjournal.com)
We Proudly use Paw Print Genetics
Paw Print Pedigrees allows breeders to show the world that they care about the genetic health of their dogs and that they screen for known diseases.
Orhopedic Foundation for Animals
OFA’s mission is to promote the health and welfare of companion animals through a reduction in the incidence of genetic disease.